Electrical Engineer with experience in microprocessor hardware design, ASM, PL/M, C/C++, C#, Android, Linux, Python, and Java. First high school radio design burst into flames during the demo. First software program was FORTRAN on punch cards. Worked in FL, IL, ND, NJ, TX, VA, and WA.
Top Network Posts
- 50How do Java Interfaces simulate multiple inheritance?
- 45Android: How to switch between hide and view password
- 30Why doesn't this AlertDialog.Builder.setIcon show the ic_menu_info icon?
- 29How to repair COMException error 80040154?
- 27Why java.security.NoSuchProviderException No such provider: BC?
- 26Is it a bad idea to use printStackTrace() in Android Exceptions?
- 26What enables the Android Eclipse LogCat?
- View more network posts →