Electrical Engineer with experience in microprocessor hardware design, ASM, PL/M, C/C++, C#, Android, Linux, Python, and Java. First high school radio design burst into flames during the demo. First software program was FORTRAN on punch cards. Worked in FL, IL, ND, NJ, TX, VA, and WA.
Top Network Posts
- 43How do Java Interfaces simulate multiple inheritance?
- 34Android: How to switch between hide and view password
- 27How to repair COMException error 80040154?
- 26What enables the Android Eclipse LogCat?
- 25Why doesn't this AlertDialog.Builder.setIcon show the ic_menu_info icon?
- 22Why java.security.NoSuchProviderException No such provider: BC?
- 21How to repair warning: missing braces around initializer?
- View more network posts →