Electrical Engineer with experience in microprocessor hardware design, ASM, PL/M, C/C++, C#, Android, Linux, Python, and Java. First high school radio design burst into flames during the demo. First software program was FORTRAN on punch cards. Worked in FL, IL, ND, NJ, TX, VA, and WA.
Top Network Posts
- 49How do Java Interfaces simulate multiple inheritance?
- 39Android: How to switch between hide and view password
- 29How to repair COMException error 80040154?
- 29Why doesn't this AlertDialog.Builder.setIcon show the ic_menu_info icon?
- 26What enables the Android Eclipse LogCat?
- 25Why java.security.NoSuchProviderException No such provider: BC?
- 24Is it a bad idea to use printStackTrace() in Android Exceptions?
- View more network posts →