I took my Degree in Information Technology (Virtual Reality & Multimedia) in 2013.
I actually work as a web developer for Reply, in both the Content Management and the eCommerce fields (being both a J2EE developer and a QA); I have previously worked in the image processing field (in a medical context), using Qt, ITK and VTK for C++.
I am also proficient in VR applications' development (especially concerning games, and the Unity engine in particular). Here you can find The Lost Galaxy, a game of mine.
Top network posts
- 25Do "at the start of your turn" abilities work due to a swap with Alarm-o-Bot?
- 15Why did Kubrick avoid a direct explanation to "Clockwork orange"'s meaning?
- 13Movie about a guy who receives a mysterious list of all his girlfriends, past and future
- 12Counterspell and Spellbender together: which one is triggered first?
- 8Texas Holdem poker software for LAN
- 8How to pop up a message window in Qt?
- 7isalpha() function returns false for character in string
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted... yet.