In a past life I was a profitable No Limit Texas Hold'em player on Full Tilt at the NL25 level (that's a dime and a quarter for blinds; the top... of microstakes :)). Between 2008-2010 I played just shy of 300,000 hands.
In 2010-2011 I played live poker for over 600 hours at 1-2 and 2-5 in Foxwoods, Las Vegas, and a few other casinos.
Since then (and since graduating college) I've moved on to another stage of my life, but still enjoy thinking and playing occasionally on weekends, when time permits.
Top Network Posts
- 20In Java, should I escape a single quotation mark (') in String (double quoted)?
- 19Using public final rather than private getters
- 17A user is trying to vandalize posts with abusive speech
- 14Bell in a vacuum, where does the sound energy go?
- 12How to Resolve Hidden Field Check Style Error
- 11Why does my natural whistle have a maximum volume
- 10When to fold AA pre-flop?
- View more network posts →