Top network posts
- 181How to avoid "DO YOU HAZ TEH CODEZ" situations?
- 117Why use @Scripts.Render("~/bundles/jquery")
- 75*Code owner* system: is it an efficient way?
- 70Should I tell someone that their commit caused a regression?
- 66How do I convince my employer to hire an additional developer without selling myself short?
- 52How to keep a big and complex software product maintainable over the years?
- 51Fear of releasing a hobby project - how to overcome?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted... yet.