Top Network Posts
- 31Why have private fields, isn't protected enough?
- 22What's the point of running unit tests on a CI server?
- 20Do I need IDs in my database if the records could be identified by the date?
- 20How do you transition a program from in-development to release?
- 19How to avoid typical "dynamic language mistakes"?
- 18Wouldn't it be beneficial to write tests during code review?
- 16Principle of least astonishment (POLA) and interfaces
- View more network posts →
Top Tags (1)
3 Are there any static in-hand thinking procedures Sep 29 '14